- Statement by His All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew on the Present Violence in IraqThe recent wave of violence against innocent families and children in Iraq has rendered the world shocked and horrified. We will not remain indifferent or silent before such irrational persecution, cultural intolerance and appalling loss of life, especially when it is caused by religious hatred and racial hostility.
- Encyclical of Archbishop Demetrios for the Feast of the Dormition of the Theotokos - August 15, 2014We commemorate this blessed Feast of the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary, honoring and celebrating her faith in God and the witness of the miraculous power of grace in her life through her willing obedience to His will. As a result of the amazing level of personal holiness and the abundance of grace, the Theotokos offers us a superb
- Schedule of His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios for August 14 – September 2, 2014
- Archbishop Demetrios Expresses Condolences for the Passing of Tim ManiatisTimothy (Tim) J. Maniatis, Archon Exarchos and longtime consultant with the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America fell asleep in the Lord, Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014.
- 2015 Parish Ecclesiastical Calendars Offered by ArchdioceseOrders are now being taken for the 2015 Parish Ecclesiastical Calendars, an annual resource published by the Department of Communications of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. The Calendar will feature full-color icons, the names of Saints in Greek and English, a fasting guide, and daily Scripture readings and commemorations following the liturgical
- Statement by His All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew on the Present Violence in Iraq
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
- Homepage IconHomepage Icon
- St. Paul's Letter to the Philippians 2:5-11Epistle Reading
- Luke 10:38-42, 11:27-28Gospel Reading
- Apodosis of the Dormition of our Most Holy Lady the Theotokos and Ever Virgin Mary; Our Holy Father Ireneaus, Bishop of Lyons; Our Holy Father Kallinikos, Patriarch of Constantinople; Lupus the Martyr; Our Righteous Father Nicholas of Sikelion; 38 Martyrs of Thrace; Our Holy Father Ireneaus, Bishop of SirmiumSaints Feasts and Readings for 8/23/2014
- Homepage Icon