- Archiepiscopal Encyclical for the Feast of the Holy Archangels, Nov. 8, 2018Today as we celebrate the Feast of the Holy Archangels and give thanks to God for these holy messengers and protectors, we also continue our celebration of the 60th anniversary of the opening of Saint Michael’s Home. Through the vision and leadership of His Eminence Archbishop Michael together with the efforts and donations of faithful […]
- “United Against Hate”: Archbishop Demetrios Joins Religious Leaders in Solidarity with PittsburghNEW YORK – His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios of America, joined other distinguished religious leaders today in the Park East Synagogue, in a memorial event titled “United Against Hate,” an inter-religious gathering of Leaders in solidarity with Pittsburgh and the victims of the massacre at the Tree of Life Synagogue.
- Encyclical of Archbishop Demetrios for November 1, 2018 - Feast of the Holy Unmercenaries, Saints Cosmas and DamianOur sacred ministry to those in need is our response to the grace and compassion that has been shown to us by God through Christ. As Jesus guided His disciples, He directs us to love one another as I have loved you (John 15:12).
- Archbishop Demetrios' Statement on the Pittsburgh MassacreHis Eminence Archbishop Demetrios, Geron of America, on behalf of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, expresses the disbelief, outrage, pain and sorrow of all Greek Orthodox people in America at the horrendous terrorist and racist attack against innocent people attending their religious services at the “Tree of Life” Synagogue in Pittsburgh, on Saturday, Oct. […]
- Encyclical of Archbishop Demetrios for OXI Day - October 28, 2018Today, we honor the bravery and sacrifice of our fathers and mothers who stood valiantly against the armies of the fascist powers. They proclaimed a resolute “NO” to occupation.
- Archiepiscopal Encyclical for the Feast of the Holy Archangels, Nov. 8, 2018
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
- Homepage IconHomepage Icon
- St. Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians 4:9-16Epistle Reading
- John 1:43-51Gospel Reading
- Philip the Apostle; Gregory Palamas, Archbishop of Thessaloniki; Holy Great New Martyr Constantine of Hydra; Justinian the Emperor and his wife TheodoraSaints Feasts and Readings for 11/14/2018
- Homepage Icon