*** NEW ***
- Liturgical Schedule of His Eminence Archbishop Elpidophoros Holy Week and Pascha 2021
- Greening the Parish: Answering to the Green Patriarch’s CallThe Annual New England Archon Retreat on April 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET will focus on the Green Patriarch and the recent initiatives of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese on Greening the Parish.
- Spotlight on Orthodox Families: Evvie & Justin TillichIn the second episode of "Spotlight on Orthodox Families," Marianna and Despina interview Justin & Evvie Tillich, a dynamic Orthodox couple who have been married for almost 15 years with 3 children. Evvie & Justin discuss their parenting philosophies and the joys and challenges they have experienced in their marriage and family life.
- Pilgrimage to Pascha: Fasting from VicesIn this week's episode of "Comfort Food for Families" from the GOA Center for Family Care, Mari McMullen talks about the other side of fasting that doesn't involve food and the surprising ways it might help you in your Lenten journey!
- Be the Bee # 173 | Redemption & Repentance (Sunday of Saint Mary of Egypt)Jesus tells us that He came to shed His blood and "give His life as a ransom for many.” But what exactly does that mean? What does the Orthodox Church teach about atonement?
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
- Homepage IconHomepage Icon
- Aristarchus, Pudens, Trophimus the Apostles of the 70; Thomais the Martyr of Alexandria; Ardalion the Actor and Martyr; Demetrios the New-Martyr of ArcadiaSaints Feasts and Readings for 04/14/2021
- Proverbs 15:20-16:9Old Testament Reading
- Genesis 17:1-9Old Testament Reading
- Isaiah 41:4-14Old Testament Reading
- Homepage Icon