- Archdiocese Sends 237K for the Attica Fires VictimsNEW YORK - The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese has collected to date the amount of $237,438.00 for the victims of the devastating fires of last July in Attica, Greece. This amount was raised following the Encyclical of His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios of America to all the parishes and faithful of the Archdiocese calling for prayers and […]
- Ionian Village summer 2019 program datesIonian Village is the international camping ministry of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America with campgrounds located in Peloponnesus, Greece.
- Archiepiscopal Encyclical for the Universal Exaltation of the Precious and Life-Giving Cross (2018)We proclaim the Cross to be an invincible shield, a divine scepter, and the boast of the faithful. We exalt it affirming that the Cross sanctifies to the ends of the world
- Message of Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew for the Indiction and the Day of the Protection of the Environment (2018)
- Encyclical of Archbishop Demetrios of America for the Beginning of the Ecclesiastical New Year and Day for the Protection of Our Natural EnvironmentOn this Feast of the Indiction at the beginning of the ecclesiastical new year, we are led by His All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew to observe the Day for the Protection of our Natural Environment. The relationship of this observance and our commemoration of the Feast was established in 1989.
- Archdiocese Sends 237K for the Attica Fires Victims
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
- Homepage IconHomepage Icon
- St. Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians 14:20-25Epistle Reading
- Luke 4:31-36Gospel Reading
- Phocas the Martyr, Bishop of Sinope; Phocas the Cyprian; Isaac & Martinos the Martyrs 26 Monk-martyrs of Zographou Monastery martyred by the LatinsSaints Feasts and Readings for 9/22/2018
- Homepage Icon