- Fr. John Orfanakos Fund for the St. John Chrysostom Oratorical Festival Scholarshiphe Archdiocese Department of Religious Education has established the Fr. John Orfanakos Fund for the St. John Chrysostom Oratorical Festival Scholarship as a tribute to the late Co-Chairman of the Archdiocese Oratorical Festival.
- VP and Foreign Minister of Greece Evangelos Venizelos Visits Archbishop DemetriosHis Eminence Archbishop Demetrios of America received today Monday Sept. 22, 2014, the visit of Mr. Evangelos Venizelos, the Vice President of the Greek Government and Foreign Minister of Greece.
- Assembly of Bishops Issues Message to the Faithful, Statement on Middle EastThe Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States of America concluded its fifth annual meeting on Thursday in Dallas, Texas. The Assembly issued a message to the faithful and a statement on the Middle East.
- Schedule of His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios for September 19 – October 3, 2014
- His All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew Addresses Assembly in Video MessageHis All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew, in a special video message presented during today’s opening session, addressed the members of the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States of America.
- Fr. John Orfanakos Fund for the St. John Chrysostom Oratorical Festival Scholarship
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
- Homepage IconHomepage Icon
- Acts of the Apostles 9:10-19Epistle Reading
- Luke 5:33-39Gospel Reading
- The Holy Protection of the Theotokos; Ananias, Apostle of the 70; Romanos the MelodistSaints Feasts and Readings for 10/1/2014
- Homepage Icon