- Encyclical of Archbishop Demetrios for National Leadership 100 Sunday - October 21, 2018On October 21, we commemorate National Leadership 100 Sunday as we look forward to the Feast of Saint Iakovos on October 23. We give thanks to God for the courage and strength and labor in love of the members of Leadership 100 and celebrate the great achievements over 35 years of the Leadership 100 Fund.
- Announcement of the Ecumenical Patriarchate on the Autocephaly of the Orthodox Church in UkraineThe Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America releases below an important announcement by our Ecumenical Patriarchate related to the serious issue of the autocephaly of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
- Archdiocese Mourns the Passing in the Lord of Alex G. SpanosNEW YORK – The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America mourns the passing in the Lord of Alex G. Spanos, 95, Archon Depoutatos of the Ecumenical Patriarchate, former Vice-President of the Archdiocesan Council of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, businessman, philanthropist and great benefactor of the Archdiocese and the Ecumenical Patriarchate, and faithful steward of […]
- Archdiocese Undertakes National StudyNEW YORK – As announced at the recent Clergy Laity Congress in Boston, the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, with the blessing of His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios, has recently engaged the consulting services of CapinCrouse and the Barna Group as part of a review of the effectiveness of the various departments, programs and ministries of […]
- Archbishop Demetrios receives the visit of Abbott Ephraim of the Vatopedi MonasteryNEW YORK – The Abbott of the Holy Monastery of Vatopedi in Mount Athos, Archimandrite Ephraim visited today the offices of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America and had a cordial meeting with His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios Geron of America.
- Encyclical of Archbishop Demetrios for National Leadership 100 Sunday - October 21, 2018
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
- Homepage IconHomepage Icon
- St. Paul's Letter to the Colossians 1:1-3; 7-11Epistle Reading
- Matthew 27:33-54Gospel Reading
- Longinus the Centurion; The Two Soldiers martyred with Saint LonginusSaints Feasts and Readings for 10/16/2018
- Homepage Icon