- Archbishop Demetrios calls for prayers for the Christians in the Middle EastBeloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ, For decades, the region considered a cradle of civilization and the birthplace of Christianity has become an arena of violence, resulting in the loss of countless lives. While the source of violence has varied in each instance, what is consistent in every case is that the blood of innocent victims has saturated the Mid
- Camp Saint Paul Celebrates 10th AnniversaryCamp Saint Paul celebrates its 10th Anniversary since its establishment as the camping youth ministry of the Direct Archdiocesan District. The success of this program is paralleled by the other camping programs across the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese. This 10th anniversary year, the program hosted more than 600 campers in its four weeks of operation.
- Resolutions of the 42nd Clergy Laity CongressThe 42nd Clergy Laity Congress of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, which convened in Philadelphia, Pa., July 6-10, 2014 approved six resolutions: 1) on Family, 2) on the rebuilding of St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church at the new World Trade Center, 3) on religious Freedom presented by the Order of St. Andrew – Archons of the Ecumenical Patriarchat
- Schedule of His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios for July 14 – August 6, 2014
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Remembers Elenie HuszaghWith great sadness, the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America remembers the late Elenie K. Huszagh, 77, who passed away on July 11.
- Archbishop Demetrios calls for prayers for the Christians in the Middle East
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
- Homepage IconHomepage Icon
- Acts of the Apostles 15:35-41Epistle Reading
- Matthew 16:20-24Gospel Reading
- Silas, Silvan, Crescens, Epenetus and Andronicus the Apostles of the 70; St. Julitta of CaesariaSaints Feasts and Readings for 7/30/2014
- Homepage Icon