*** NEW ***
- SPOTS LEFT! Join us for our New Year series on: How to Make the Church a Place of HealingThis series is a 5-week commitment, which includes a small group led by one of our YES leaders. Beginning on Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 we will come together weekly to have conversations about how to create communities in the Church where our doubt and darkness can be welcomed with love and faced without fear.
- Archon Peter Clyde Nicholas Papadakos Esq. Falls Asleep in the LordArchon Peter Clyde Nicholas Papadakos Esq., 66, of McKeesport, fell asleep in the Lord on Friday, Jan. 14, 2022. He was born July 27, 1955, in McKeesport, and was the son of the late Archon Nicholas and Stavroula "Stella" Sakellariou Papadakos.
- Adopt a Yiayia and Pappou ProgramThis past year and a half, when the COVID-19 pandemic shut down all social gatherings and forced us to stay 6 feet apart, I felt an urge to connect. I took an idea that was brewing within me, and brought it to life. With the help of my priest and GOYA advisor, I launched the […]
- Registration open for the 2nd Annual Teacher Certification ProgramThe Office of Greek Education in cooperation with The Center for Lifelong Learning at Democritus University of Thrace will once again offer the program entitled: Education and certification in the teaching of Greek as a heritage language for educators in the diaspora, from March 1 to December 30, 2022.
- Blog from Nick Anton of the Department of Inter-Orthodox, Ecumenical and Interfaith RelationsNicholas Anton of the Department of Inter-Orthodox, Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations contributed to the @CreationJustice Ministries blog.
- SPOTS LEFT! Join us for our New Year series on: How to Make the Church a Place of Healing
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
- Homepage IconHomepage Icon
- Macarius the Great of Egypt; Makarios of Alexandria; Mark, Bishop of Ephesus; Makarios, Hierodeacon of Kalogera, Patmos; Arsenius of Corfu; Removal of the Honorable Relics of Saint Gregory the Theologian; Branwallader, Bishop of JerseySaints Feasts and Readings for 01/19/2022
- Matthew 21:33-42Gospel Reading
- St. Paul's Letter to the Galatians 5:22-26; 6:1-2Epistle Reading
- Homepage Icon